Photo Collage

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Introducing Beautiful Baby B!


In eager anticipation of this precious baby’s newborn photo session I began to ponder the special bond I feel with her mother. She is a co-worker, and a friend, but it feels like more than that. I realized for the first time in the 8+ years since I first met her that perhaps that special connection is because she reminds me of my best friend in high school. Earthy, but down to earth, sensible but funny, smart, determined, passionate about her beliefs, and not afraid to own her individuality. Then again, perhaps it’s because she could be my daughter, or because I share her mother’s enthusiasm for the joys that being a grandmother bring. Or maybe it’s because their journey from baby #1 to baby # 2 has been a long and winding road, and I’m just tickled pink that baby B is finally here! It seems like she “completes” them!

And then …. I realize it must be all of the above. That being said, we were absolutely thrilled and honored to meet the most beautiful, pink, healthy, and LOVED baby B on her one week birthday. And so, without further adieu... welcome to the world Baby B!

























Congratulations friends!
Tina

8 comments:

  1. Me next please! These are great and baby B is too die for cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kasha I can't wait. It will be here before you know it, and yes...Baby B is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina you did a fantastic job with great subjects! Baby B is adorable. So many great pics I can't pick a favorite, but love the pink feather bed! Jen, you look beautiful! Can't wait to meet Baby B in person! Debbie B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking a look Debbie ;-) Check out some of our posts when you come back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Tina!! What adorable pictures...they are amazing!! great job!!!! I cant wait for more...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. To the sisters....
    You captured everything beautiful about a new baby! She IS incredibly gorgeous and you did such a great job accentuating her beauty...Of course, I am her GUM (grandma) so I would think so! Thank you so much for capturing the memories of the first week after the long wait to meet her and as you said Tina, the long journey from #1 to #2. Peggy L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so welcome Peggy. It was our pleasure! And you earned your bragging rights GUM ;-)

    ReplyDelete