Photo Collage

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Life Line


The value of a photograph should not be understated as all I have to do when I’m needing a life line to get me through until the next vacation is look at some of my pictures from what I like to call my “home away from home”.  Back in the 70’s I had the good fortune to live in this little paradise, but now resigned to the desert, my little visits will have to do!

This is one of my favorite places on earth.... and hands down my favorite place to stay is The Glorietta Bay Inn.

The Glorietta Bay Inn
 
One of my favorites..The Albright Room
 
The famous Hotel Del Coronado

Right about now this beach might be where you could find us both.  Chillin'...with a cool ocean breeze in our face and sand between our toes in the company of one of our favorite “back East” cousins. 

We having been looking forward to this long awaited 3 day weekend to join her for a “girls weekend” in Coronado, California!  Look for a Tale of Two Sister’s-On the Road and hopefully a few good photographs of our journey!






                Ta-ta,
Tina






2 comments:

  1. I want to see more pictures of the inside of your hotel (room) now that I have seen the outside. I can see why you love it so much now that I have seen it. It is such a lovely name too! Thanks for seeing us! I wish I could of had lunch with you lovely ladies without my big distraction. It is so difficult to give people my undivided attention anymore, but thanks for being so great to my Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kasha...so fun to see your family as well! Jack is a cutie-pie! We stayed in the Albright room shown in this post. Had a great time, and great weather :-) Check it out next time you're there...its sweet!

    ReplyDelete