Photo Collage

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Beautiful and Busy...

I looked forward to this photo session from the moment it was booked.  I have been friends with Sarah’s dad since high school and her mom since college.  I have known Sarah since she was born.  It was a very special experience for me to see her as a beautiful, loving and competent mom.  To make it even sweeter, as I edited each photo I felt as though I was looking at her mom.  Nancy is there in her gorgeous eyes and her smile and in her quiet, calm and loving personality.  And as for Dads, Brian is engaged and full of life and spark for his kids.  This is definitely a special family! 
We made them wait until September so the days would not be quite as hot and it turned out to be the hottest day on record…of course!   We had a ball chasing around an 18-month old and a 4-year old and trying to get them to sit together and both look at the camera at the same time.   It was perfect when they weren’t together because we could each take one child and go for it!  These are some beautiful kids so even when they weren’t looking at us, we think the photos look great.   Notice how H loves his little sister and looks at her so lovingly…even though she tried to push him off the suitcase!
I’m gushing with pride just for knowing this wonderful little family and I hope they like their photos!  I also hope we’ll be able to help them document their growing up years by being their personal photographers!






Blessings to you and yours…
Karen

2 comments:

  1. great photos once again, nice looking family full of smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, how gorgeous a family and how they grow up so quick. we miss and love you all and it was nice to see you through the eyes of someone else. Can't wait to be all together sometime soon. Triple "T"

    ReplyDelete