Photo Collage

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang

The "Thing" v.2.3
A Tale of Two Sister’s would not be complete without mentioning my sister’s better half.  It’s all part of the package since I’ve known him since I was 14 years old!  He’s really more like the brother that I never had.  A few weeks ago as we were driving down the forest service roads in “the Thing” I was singing along to the words of Jimmy Buffet under the roar of the muffler, remembering how many times we’d been down “the road” before.  From cutting Christmas trees in the forest, to scouting elk, to scouting photo ops and everything in between…we’ve all been down the road of life together for one heck of a long time.  I laugh every time I see this picture, because it really felt like a scene from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.  The “Thing” is sporting a new paint job and rag top, and we a few more gray hairs, but pictures like this remind me how thankful I am to have traveled the roads of life with my sister and her better half!

                                            Love you "B"!
       Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment