Photo Collage

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Across the Pond

I feel very blessed that I can call my sisters my best friends.  It should come as no surprise then that since my sister has been traveling abroad for the last two weeks I miss my daily communication with her something fierce.  She tells me they have acquired over 1500 pictures.  I guess I’ll have to live vicariously “through my sister’s eyes” since I don’t foresee such a trip for myself anytime in the near future.  

Her memories will last forever, but her pictures will sure help her jog that memory as the years go by.  She’ll be home soon and left to return to life’s daily rituals. Me...I'm looking forward to hearing about all 1500 pictures!  Meanwhile, I don’t think she’d mind if I shared a couple of pictures she has sent of her relaxing and living the good life!  

Don’t forget to grab your camera while you’re making life’s memories. Perhaps it's time to schedule a session for or with your loved ones for life’s milestones…or better yet,  just because!  You might just brighten someone’s day like she did mine and besides that…life’s a gift!  


St. Andrews Scotland
  

Scotland



St. Andrews Golf Course~Scotland


Cork, Ireland



Big Head Golf Course~Ireland

                



                    
      

No comments:

Post a Comment