Photo Collage

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sedona Vintage

There's really no need for me to go on and on about how beautiful and special this family is and how much I love their images!!!  The fact is that I do love them and I always love photos of them!  For anyone who may not know, these are my "KIDS" and this is my beautiful granddaughter, Lucy.  She is one of my favorite subjects and has been for her entire life!

These photos were taken by Oak Creek in Sedona.  It was a beautiful weekend for a family photo outing but it was midday and a bit sunny for some of the shots.  What the heck though...I just went with it. 

I've been trying out lots of different photo finishing techniques and vintage-inspired photos are quite popular right now.  Whenever I finish my photos that way, I seem to end up preferring the full color version.  But with these, I found a vintage color finish I just love and I also finished some in a special black and white finish that I love too. 

I thought I'd share them here and ask for feedback.  For your own photos, do you like full color, the vintage look and/or black and white.  Go for it here...you won't hurt my feelings and I would love to know how people feel about them.











Isn't love grand??!!  I see a lot of love in these images!


Blessings and Love to You and Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment