Photo Collage

Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Tale of Two Sisters

My sister and I have always been close♥. We count each other among our greatest blessings and cherish the memories of our journey together through life. We are thankful for our time together and the impact we have had on each other's lives. Did you know?...

My real name is Kristine. I am often asked why I am called Tina. Well, amongst the many things throughout my life that I have to thank Karen for, the name Tina is the first! You see Karen, the first born, was only 17 months old when I was born and I've been told she could not pronounce my name. She quickly dubbed me Tina and it's stayed with me my whole life. We were only the start of a large brood of sisters...more on that to follow!
                         
Fondly,
      Tina
She's looking at me fondly...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment